Thursday, September 7, 2017

The best thing about today is that it's almost over

I'm really not enjoying the pressure I feel to blog every day.  I shouldn't have signed up for this challenge.  It isn't my natural instinct to share every day, and since I'm trying to do that, it feels fake.  I haven't been inspired to sew or do anything creative this week.  Not that I've had much time after my medical appointments, but today I had time and just wasn't feeling it. Maybe it's because my heart is hurting for all those losing everything to hurricanes; those feeling unwelcome because of our dip shit so-called president; those feeling less than because of the same dip shit.  The whole world is a shit storm.  Just keeping it real.  And real sure sucks sometimes.

No comments:

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...