Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hectic Day


It's been a very busy day but I've gotten a lot done. Most of my supplies for Art & Soul are packed and ready, I just have the difficult stuff like "embellishments" and "collage items" to get together. My trades are finished, and now it's just a matter of putting them each in their own little baggie and putting a card in with them. I colored my hair today, did two loads of laundry, worked on this blog for a couple of hours, and baked a cheesecake--from scratch!--for hubby's birthday on Tuesday. I wanted to get most everything done today because it's going to be a very busy week. Since hubby's birthday is Tuesday, we are going out to dinner that evening with a group of friends. Wednesday evening is book group, and Thursday night will be clothes packing night because Friday I leave straight from work!! Here is a pic of the puzzle charms I made to trade. I also made some earrings, but haven't taken a pic of them just yet. I have less than 2 hours before the Sopranos come on, so I have to get off here and get busy!

No comments:

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...