Friday, November 23, 2007

Looooong weekend

What could be better? Yesterday was exhausting but wonderful...I had 3 friends over for Thanksgiving dinner and enjoyed every minute of it/them. Me and hubby received an invitation from some other friends of ours to join them at their beach place for the remainder of the weekend but we declined. I have a lot of catching up to do on homework (school sucks!!) and I want to get most of my web site completed this weekend. Hubby is busy too, and I have another MRI scheduled for Saturday morning, so there was no question that we couldn't go. I have been playing around with photos, as you can see on my sidebar...there's no way I can sit at a computer and not play a little bit! I've been a bum in my PJs all day, but now must get in the shower and make myself presentable...it's date night! Hope you are having a peaceful holiday weekend!

No comments:

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...