Saturday, November 15, 2008

how time flies



The weeks and months are whirling by at an unbelievable pace for me...does it feel like that to you too? It seemed the election would never get here, and now it's done and over with (and I am extremely happy with our president-elect!). Those holidays I could do without are just around the corner but at least I have some travel to look forward to so it wont be so bad. Some of my fellow book group members are calling me "bah-humbug" because I refuse to read a Christmas book this year. I did it last year just because it was short and someone offered to let me borrow theirs and I was trying to be nice, but I didn't enjoy it and will not be participating this year. I know there are others out there like me, who do not enjoy the holidays and don't see what all the fuss is about. Well we need to stick together, so if you feel the same way I do about the holidays email me or leave a comment, and while you're at it click on the new button over on the left and follow my blog! I know I don't have many readers, but I love this new feature and wanted to try it out and see if anyone signs up. You can sign up anonymously too, though that wouldn't be as fun, and if you have a blog of your own it's a good way to get more traffic for you too, because others who visit here may just click to see who my "followers" are. And if you want to add this feature to your blog, I'll follow you if you'll follow me, how's that?




I've been hard at work making holiday pendants for both brick & mortar shops, my Etsy shop, and a show I have coming up on 12/5. I love vintage nudes and wanted to do some very un-traditional pendants, so that's how these cuties came to be. I also did some other holiday stuff, because not everyone wants to wear an extra set of boobs...hehehe.

Next weekend I'll be seeing The Transiberian Orchestra (for the 4th time--LOVE them!) and JT is beginning the installation of our new hardwood floors, so as usual, never a dull moment. I would love to hear what YOU have going on!

No comments:

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...