Tuesday, August 5, 2008

macro puss


This little cutie keeps watch over me while I'm soldering and making a mess at my art table.....

anyway...today I have been surrounded by funny smart beautiful goddesses both in real life and virtual life. I had the most fun night out with the girls I've had in ages...thanks Carmella and Tina!!

And I am thrilled beyond words to be a part of this new web space that suzi blu put together! Over to the left, underneath my Etsy shop announcement, is a link to this place I am talking about...you must check it out! I've never been too into those "social" websites, and haveing long lists of friends, etc., but these are all fellow art goddessess, my people for god's sake!! I am loving it and can't wait to learn more about these women, and share with them, and create with them...it's f#@kin' fabulous!

Oh, and I added a couple of pendants to the shop just a minute ago....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these!! They are so COOL!!!

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...