Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Temperamental Tuesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a struggle to get through the day at work today. I am so unmotivated to do anything I'm supposed to do there, and just had to make myself do the bare minimum. It seems that there is always so much tension there, and I think it's beginning to take it's toll. Another thing that is bothering me is our office is moving--Friday is the final day at our current location. For the last year and a half I have been able to come home for lunch, so no matter how bad the days have been I have had a reprieve in the middle of it getting to come home to visit the kitties, and recently my husband as well, since he now works closer to home. But starting Monday I wont have that to look forward to, and to make matters worse the new office is in a rather secluded area of town, with no restaurants or stores to get anything for lunch. So I will begin brown bagging it on Monday too. The only saving grace is the farmers market is 4 miles from there, so I may go on Mondays and stock up on healthy things for the week, and only have to bring a few things in to supplement the fresh fruits and veggies I can get there. Another thing I plan on doing is beginning an art journal, finally, to be worked on during lunchtime. I really need my "me" time during the day, so my plan is to close my office door with my lunch and my journal and have an hour alone. I just hope my office mates will respect that...they are much more social than I am, and want to talk talk talk, so we will see....I may have to take my journal and lunch and go sit in a parking lot somewhere in order to get peace and quiet, we will just see how it goes. Since I'm starting this journal, I ordered some Caran D'Ache neocolor II crayons, a small set of 15...I just love how they look all nice and new in their little case:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the pic at the top is another piece of mailart I am sending, which will include this ATC:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am still loving the vintage nudes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the recipients!!! Woo Hoo!!I got the package you sent me, what a treat! I love it, I just wrote about it on my blog. You are too sweet. Hope everything's going good with the work move!

Anonymous said...

Amateur Privat Girls

Arschritze versaut

sexy frauen

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were about 320 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...