Sunday, May 20, 2007

Uninspired

That word sums up how i've felt this weekend...no inspiration, no motivation, no nothing. I intended to put a little journal together this weekend to take on my trip to Vegas next weekend, but keep getting stuck. I know what my biggest problem is: FEAR. Although I know better, I get upset when I make something I'm not happy with, and when this happens, I get in an even worse place mentally than I was when I started. Why can't I free myself from fear, and just play and create and have fun? I keep telling my inner critic to go f**k himself, but so far he hasn't listened. Are you ever held hostage by fear, and if so, how do you overcome it? I would love to hear what you have to say on this. In the meantime, I'm gonna go try to coax my inner artist out of hiding...

No comments:

The Eve of 51

Just writing the title made me burst into tears.  Not for growing older...I'm thankful for every day in this lifetime.  Not for physical...