Uninspired

That word sums up how i've felt this weekend...no inspiration, no motivation, no nothing. I intended to put a little journal together this weekend to take on my trip to Vegas next weekend, but keep getting stuck. I know what my biggest problem is: FEAR. Although I know better, I get upset when I make something I'm not happy with, and when this happens, I get in an even worse place mentally than I was when I started. Why can't I free myself from fear, and just play and create and have fun? I keep telling my inner critic to go f**k himself, but so far he hasn't listened. Are you ever held hostage by fear, and if so, how do you overcome it? I would love to hear what you have to say on this. In the meantime, I'm gonna go try to coax my inner artist out of hiding...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Well, you don't know what we can find….

dreaming big

and then it was over